Covid-19 Officer – Jon Gold
- 600 Spectator Capacity, plus officials, Players, Staff, Media & Directors
- Kick-off is at 3pm and admission will be open from 2pm and on an all ticket basis via our Kaizen Ticket System Here. There are strictly no cash sales on the turnstile.
- Ticket prices for Altrincham on Saturday 12th September (3pm) is £7 Adults & Concessions and £3 for Under 16’s
- We appreciate that a small number of people may not have access to the internet and to assist you with this, the Club Shop will be open on Friday 11th Sept (9.30am – 3pm)and Saturday 12th (12noon – 2pm) where our team will gladly facilitate the transaction for you and either provide you with a printed off ticket that can be scanned upon entry at the gate at the game, or send an E-ticket to your smart phone if available.
- If the capacity is reached, there will strictly be no further admissions, so please arrive early.
- The Club Store will be open on set times prior to the fixture but will be closed from 2pm, as will the turnstiles and entry will be through the main gates at the side of the main turnstiles. Where you will be welcomed by our Gate Staff and Stewards who still scan you through.
- The Bar will be open from 2pm, serving bottles only and plastic glasses, which can be taken outside. The bar will close at approximately 5.30-6pm
- There is a one-way system in the function suite, so that you can access the toilets and bar, then exit the other door. (This will be clearly marked and signed)
- There is very limited seating in the function room so that everyone can be served as safely and efficiently as possible.
- The Board room/Lindop Sponsors lounge is closed
- The Dabbers Diner will be closed, though we will have a catering van in place to provide your refreshments.
- Coffee machine in function suite will be in use (cleaned each hour)
- Main Stand – This will be open but with limited capacity per the Guidelines.
- The Disabled Stand/Shelter will be open but should only be used for disabled supporter only
- The full Covid-19 safeguarding compliance is available on our web site.
NTFC Matchday Protocol (Covid-19) 2020-21 (21.08.20)
Weaver Stadium Covid 19 Risk Assessment version 3 21st August 2020