Nantwich Town Football Club is looking to expand its administration function with a new voluntary role, with the more requirements needed around the first team.
First Team Fixture Secretary:
The voluntary role is for a First Team Fixture Secretary, reporting to the Club Secretary, Chairman and First Team Manager the role will include the following duties:
- Completion & submission of official Match Day Team Sheet
- Liaison with opposing teams Match Day Secretary prior to the game
- Submission of Match Day results of home fixtures to the league & official bodies
- Arrangement of cup fixtures and rearranging postponed fixtures
- Collation & recording of match data such as goal scorers, bookings & other related data, as necessary.
- Liaising with our club representative regarding away travel arrangements.
- Act as an official representative of the Club on all match days, welcoming match officials & visiting Club officials as well as being a Club representative at away games
- Assisting Club volunteers in the preparation for the home game
The successful applicant will also be shown other main duties in support of the Club Secretary. This includes completing Registrations/Contracts of first team players, how to use the Whole Game System and dealing with requests from the League.
The role is voluntary and calls for an individual who is organised, professional and IT literate and who can commit the time to attend all the matches. Previous experience of holding a similar role would be advantageous, but not essential and training & support would be given to the right candidate.
Can all interested parties please contact the club via email on [email protected] with your Contact Details, an application Letter and/or relevant CV.