Nantwich Town Football Club are delighted to announce that we are opening the function room and bar this Saturday 11th July and showing the Premier League games.
The club will be open at 12pm, with the first match kicking off at 12.30pm.
We have four big screens (thanks to the NTISA) to show all the action so you’ll have a fantastic view and one of the largest rooms to watch the action safely and enjoy a drink or two, whilst following the Government’s Social Distancing Guidelines.
Whilst this is a “walk in” event, we’d particularly like to encourage our loyal supporters to attend as we have missed you and we’d love to see you at the Weaver Stadium once again.
There will be special offers on selected drinks and thirty baps with a selection of fillings priced between £2.50 and £3 each, homemade from a sandwich bar.
The bar will be open – but with the following rules – and we are serving lovely cold baps with a selection of fillings to compliment the drinks available for a true footballing experience!
Guidelines and Procedures
- Per table is 6 max must be the same bubble group, in lines with Government Guidance tables will be spaced 1m+ apart
- First come, first serve
- We have 4 large HD TV screens located on each wall in the Function Suite for the ultimate football watching experience.
- Due to this being our first week and a soft opening after 4 months of being closed we have limited stock and draft cider available at this moment in time. Limited drinks menu available to purchase on the day by waitress service only. No service at the bar at all.
- Card payments only- no cash
- Over 16’s only with adult supervision – no children. This is not our decision, this is not a private function so we have to follow the licencing rules adhered to by all pubs.
It would be helpful for our planning if you could email [email protected] and let us know if you are attending and what the group size might be. This is for planning and food rations only, it is not compulsory.
Thank you for your continued support during the COVID-19 pandemic, and we look forward to seeing you this Saturday!