As you may have seen in the media, the Government has now given the go ahead for all non-league Clubs below the conference North and South to welcome spectators to games from this Saturday the 22nd August, with strict Covid safety measures and restrictions in place and we are now in a position to confirm the details, so that as many of you as possible can hopefully join us on Saturday for our Pre-Season friendly against Marine and the main details are below.
- 300 Spectator Capacity, plus officials, Players, staff & Directors
- Kick-off is at 3pm and admission will be from 2pm and on a first come basis with a club fundraising donation of a minimum £5.00 adults, £2.00 children under 16. Cash only. There are no concessions at this game.
- If the capacity is reached, there will strictly be no further admissions, so please arrive early.
- The Club Store will be closed, as will the turnstiles and entry will be through the main gates at the side of the main turnstiles. Where you will be welcomed by our Stewards and staff who will take the names and telephone numbers of everyone entering, as part of the governments track & trace system. This is a requirement of entry and without it, you may be refused entry.
- There will be NTFC collection points to take your admission fee/donations before proceeding into the stadium.
- The Bar will be open from 2pm, serving bottles only and plastic glasses, which can be taken outside. The bar will close at approximately 5.30-6pm
- There is a one-way system in the function suite, so that you can access the toilets and bar, then exit the other door. (This will be clearly marked and signed)
- There is limited seating in function room so that everyone can be served as safely and efficiently as possible.
- The Board room/Lindop Sponsors lounge is closed
- The Dabbers Diner will be closed, though we will have a catering van in place to provide your refreshments.
- Coffee machine in function suite will be in use (cleaned each hour)
- Main Stand – This will be closed for this game, due to the difficulties of implementing safe social distancing
- The Disabled Stand/Shelter will be open
- The full Covid-19 safeguarding compliance is available on our web site.
We appreciate that there may be some inconveniences in the above, but I am sure that you will agree its not much to concede and is far outweighed by the excitement and relief of being able to watch live football once again at our beloved Weaver Stadium and I would ask for your cooperation and patience in supporting and assisting the stewards and staff in what will be a challenging time, as this is all new to them also, so that we can all return safely and have an enjoyable and wonderful day and we look forward to seeing as many of you again on Saturday.