Nantwich Town are currently on the lookout for a videographer
The role perfectly suits an aspiring videographer and editor who is passionate about football and wishes to work in the industry.
Nantwich town are currently in the Northern Premier League Premier Division, they play their games on Saturday and midweek nights. The Dabbers are also in a couple of cup competitions, including the FA Trophy & FA Cup.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn the trade in a semi-professional football environment, plus gain real-life experience to add to your CV.
– Filming the entirety of the home and away fixtures
– Editing the footage down to produce a highlights package to post our social media platforms
– Sending key footage to first team staff so they can analyse different passages of play
– Filming & editing player and manager interviews that will be conducted by other members of media team
– Editing and uploading small clips of key moments from the game to social media platforms after the game
– Sending the full game to the league on the odd occasion that they require it
The right candidate will need strong videography and editing skills as a large part of this role will be filming and editing footage to upload to media platforms.
Experience in this area would be advantageous, but not compulsory.
This fulfilling and rewarding role does require a high level of passion and commitment. The successful candidate will be required to attend as many games as possible, both home and away. These can include trips to places like Whitby Town Morpeth & South Shields which are long-distance journeys for the club and require early starts on the team coach and late returns home.
This role would require you to be available on all Saturdays throughout the season, as well as several midweek evenings from 5-6pm onwards.
The role is voluntary/unpaid but it will bring immense job satisfaction and excellent future career prospects to get such sought-after work experience.
– Based in the local area (South Cheshire, North Staffordshire)
– Can easily commute to and from home games (own transport advantageous), as well as get to the majority of away games (either via own transport or by meeting at the club share with other club officials & players. There is the occasional away game where we will hire a team bus)
– Be able to commit to the majority Saturdays and Tuesdays
– Strong videography & editing skills
– Experience of working in a sports environment
– A knowledge of non-league football. This is not essential but would be beneficial.
How to apply:
Send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] if you require any more information about the role then feel free to drop us a message and we’ll be happy to assist.