Are You Football’s next Apprentice?
Nantwich Town FC has a fantastic opportunity for a young person looking to start their career in football coaching and administration. We are looking for an apprentice to join our team and for someone who is looking to both learn new skills and to develop their existing ones, as part of our coaching team, reporting directly to our Football Development Officer.
If you think you have what it takes to become a part of our amazing team, making a difference in the community, whilst working towards your own qualifications and goals, Send your CV to Clive Jackson, Director of Football, [email protected] [email protected]
£4.81 an hour
Full Job Description
Main Purpose of the Job:
To be responsible for the delivery of high-quality football sessions during curriculum time and extra-curricular clubs in local primary schools and to Nantwich Town Football Club Teams and Community Football Programme.
- Coach young people of all abilities and cater for a wide range of experience, delivering fully differentiated activities each lesson
- Work during curriculum time covering all areas of the PE curriculum, for ages 4-11 years old.
- Organisation and delivery of engaging extracurricular activities
- Plan, deliver and evaluate schemes of work in the given curriculum area
- Assess and track all learner’s progression within PE
- Operate in accordance with national minimum standards for coaches and activities
- Be aware and comply with all relevant Health & Safety regulations and work procedures as highlighted by your line manager
- Be responsible for the management and maintenance of all sports equipment
- Be responsible for the administration of community football activities
- Engage in continual professional development
Desired Qualifications & Training:
- Qualified to Football Association Level 1, with relevant experience for the coaching role
- For individuals wanting to access the Advanced Apprenticeship route, a minimum level 2 qualification in sport is required
- Previous experience working with children 4-11yrs
- Previous experience delivering a number of different sports or multi skills to these age groups
- Full driving license
- GCSE, English & Maths, grade C or above (Grade 5)
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
- Need to have the ability to work well within a team
- Good planning and organisation skills
Successful applicants will be required to complete a Level 3 Community Sport and Health Advanced Apprenticeship which will include 20% off the job training and the completion of the 2-3 onsite assessments to display the required level of competence.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: £4.81 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nantwich, Cheshire: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- level 1 in sports coaching (required)
Reference ID: Apprentice Football Coach