The Weaver Stadium has ten designated disabled parking spaces adjacent to main building and entrance to stadium. The Stadium has been designed with wheelchair access to all areas except the upper areas of the Main Stand.
The main details are :-
- The stadium’s main car park and pathways are tarmac surfaced.
- Access for wheelchair users inside the stadium is via double gates to the right hand side of the main stand building.
- There are tarmac pathways that go around the whole playing area. However, safety barriers might impede views for wheelchair users and there is little cover away from the disabled viewing area.
- Drop-kerbs are in place at all necessary locations.
- Toilets for disabled supporters are located on both the ground and first floors of main building.
- For access to the club shop, it is open prior to and after the match, entry via external front doors adjacent to building main entrance.
- Access to first floor and to social facilities prior/during and after the match can be made via a lift, which is located immediately through the main doors of stadium building.
- Match payment will be required if entering the first floor social area before game starts.
- Access to the ground is only available by payment at gateway/turnstiles. Stewards are always available to help.
Disabled Viewing Area
In February 2016, the Nantwich Town Independant Supporters Association(NTISA) funded and built a new stand for disabled supporters. It is located to the left of the main stand and there is a ramp either side of the stand for access. From there, there is also access to the disabled toilets. It offers spectators excellent views of the action on pitch and has seating facilities for carers.
It was opened ahead of the Halesowen Town game in the 2015/16 season by the Mayor of Nantwich, Councillor Andrew Martin, along with other distinguished guests.