ABOUT THE NTISA
The Nantwich Town Independent Supporters Association (NTISA) are a group of supporters who are passionate about the club. As well as attending games home and away, they organise fund raising events such as race nights and quiz nights to raise much needed additional revenue for the club.
Since the NTISA formed in 2012 their fund raising efforts have resulted in a tannoy system for the for stand, Amenity area by the Dabbers Diner, a brand new ride-on lawn mower for the ground staff and a fantastic disabled area, including ramp and shelter, for disabled supporters at The Weaver Stadium.
The NTISA also work closely with the Board and Management Team at Nantwich Town in developing the club further, both on and off the field. Their support and contribution is invaluable.
JOIN THE NTISA
If you would like to join NTISA, you can download a membership form here: Membership Application MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
NTISA RULES & CONSITUTION (SUMMARY)
· Represent and campaign on behalf of Nantwich Town supporters, on issues decided by the AGM and/or the Committee of the Association.
· Establish and maintain channels of communications with the Directors and Management of Nantwich Town Football Club.
· Organise high quality services for NTISA members.
· Promote, maintain and value the history of Nantwich Town Football Club.
· Encourage the Directors and Management of Nantwich Town Football Club to appreciate, welcome and value the support and participation of all Nantwich fans, and ensure that equal opportunities are promoted for all supporters.
· To work in a fundraising capacity predominantly for, but not restricted to Nantwich Town Football Club.
Download the full document here: NTISA RULES & CONSTITUTION
NTISA COMMITTEE OFFICERS
Chair – Rob Woods – 07920 114287
Vice Chair & Treasurer – Ian Garnett – 07725 597329
Secretary – Grant Richards – 07979 004079
NTISA COMMITTEE MEMBERS
Tim Bowker, Steve Morris, Dan Owen, Pat Smith, Gareth Temmen, Carl Thorpe, Stephen Wilkinson, Graham Woods, Neil Workman, Kath Wright.
CONTACT THE NTISA
Twitter page: @NT_ISA
The NTISA run the match day half time 50/50 draw leaving one lucky winner each match with half the takings and the other half going in the NTISA funds. Tickets on sale at the programme stand on match days.
The NTISA also run a yearly competition called the Champions Challenge.
Click to download this season’s Entry Form and how to play here: NTISA CHAMPIONS CHALLENGE FORM