ABOUT THE NTISA:
The Nantwich Town Independent Supporters Association (NTISA) are a group of supporters who are passionate about the club. As well as attending games home and away, they organise fund raising events such as race nights and quiz nights to raise much needed additional revenue for the club.
Since the NTISA formed in 2012 their fund raising efforts have resulted in a tannoy system for the for stand, Amenity area by the Dabber Diner, a brand new ride on lawn mower for the ground staff and a fantastic disabled area, including ramp and shelter for disabled supporters at The Weaver Stadium.
The NTISA also work closely with the Board and Management Team at Nantwich Town in developing the club further, both on and off the field. Their support and contribution is invaluable.
- Sign up before the 1st of October to be entered into our draw to win this season’s home shirt.
- Discount on Christmas Party Nights (One per member only).
- Guaranteed option of buying a match ticket if we ever get into the situation of an all ticket game in the FA Cup or any other competition (One per member).
- Selected deals on NTISA Merchandise.
- Discount on your end of season awards ticket.
- Free set up cost on your NTFC Loyalty Card.
- Entitled each month to vote for your NTISA Edencroft player of the month (online voting only).
- Entitled to vote at the end of the season for your golden moment of the season and your fan of the season (online voting only).
JOIN THE NTISA:
If you would like to join NTISA, you can download a membership form here: Membership Application MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM
NTISA RULES & CONSITUTION (SUMMARY):
- Represent and campaign on behalf of Nantwich Town supporters, on issues decided by the AGM and/or the Committee of the Association.
- Establish and maintain channels of communications with the Directors and Management of Nantwich Town Football Club.
- Organise high quality services for NTISA members.
- Promote, maintain and value the history of Nantwich Town Football Club.
- Encourage the Directors and Management of Nantwich Town Football Club to appreciate, welcome and value the support and participation of all Nantwich fans, and ensure that equal opportunities are promoted for all supporters.
- To work in a fundraising capacity predominantly for, but not restricted to Nantwich Town Football Club.
- Download the full document here: NTISA RULES AND CONSTITUTION
NTISA COMMITTEE OFFICERS:
Vice Chair & Treasurer –
NTISA COMMITTEE MEMBERS:
The NTISA run the match day half time 50/50 draw leaving one lucky winner each match with half the takings and the other half going in the NTISA funds. Tickets on sale at the programme stand on match days.