Nantwich Town FC are running the official coach travel on the team bus for away games this season.
Tickets must be purchased in advance from the Club shop and will be limited to 16 places on a first come first served basis. All bookings are from the Weaver Stadium car park and will involve travel to the game, then a return to the Weaver Stadium after the game has finished.
It is important that fans respect the privacy of the team before the game so a strict set of rules for the journey will be in place. These are as follows:
- Max No of supporters 16 restricted to the front rows of the bus only.
- No alcohol on the bus on the way to games.
- Supporters to behave in a respectful manner.
- No unauthorised contacts with either players or officials in any part of the journey
- Anyone breaking the rules is banned with immediate effect from all future games.
- Tickets to be checked on leaving the Weaver Stadium.
We also ask that supporters who intend to travel on the team bus arrive 10-15 minutes before the listed departure time, so as not to delay the team in their match preparations. Upon arrival at the respective away game, supporters will be advised as to the location of where the coach will be parked in preparation for the return journey. We then ask that following the game, supporters head promptly to the coach for the return journey.
How to buy away travel
You can either ring the shop (01270 621771) or drop in on the opening hours listed below to book away travel:
Office Hours: Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays: 10am to 3pm & Saturday: 9.30am -11.30am
Next away game travel details
Departure Time –
Forthcoming Away Games